Important Global-View.com Disclaimer
The information upon which Global Viewpoint, Inc. Bases its Forex analyses is obtained from sources it believes are reliable, but Global Viewpoint, Inc. Does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any of the information, content, views, opinions, recommendations or services, contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Global-View site, and use of the information provided on this web site is at your sole risk. Global-View specifically represents that it does not give investment advice or advocate any purchase, sale or trade. Opinions expressed on the forum pages are not necessarily those of Global Viewpoint, Inc. In using the forums you should not assume that any messages provided have been reviewed by Global-Viewpoint, inc., or that such communications contain correct information, Global Viewpoint, Inc. Disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products. None of the materials presented on our web site are to be regarded as investment advice. In no event shall Global Viewpoint, Inc. And other information providers, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, with respect to the service, the materials and the products.
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day