Important Global-View.com Disclaimer
The information upon which Global Viewpoint, Inc. Bases its Forex analyses is obtained from sources it believes are reliable, but Global Viewpoint, Inc. Does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any of the information, content, views, opinions, recommendations or services, contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Global-View site, and use of the information provided on this web site is at your sole risk. Global-View specifically represents that it does not give investment advice or advocate any purchase, sale or trade. Opinions expressed on the forum pages are not necessarily those of Global Viewpoint, Inc. In using the forums you should not assume that any messages provided have been reviewed by Global-Viewpoint, inc., or that such communications contain correct information, Global Viewpoint, Inc. Disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products. None of the materials presented on our web site are to be regarded as investment advice. In no event shall Global Viewpoint, Inc. And other information providers, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, with respect to the service, the materials and the products.
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 25 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 25 Jul
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 26 Jul
07:30 AU- CPI
08:30 GB- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 27 Jul
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 28 Jul
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 08:00 GMT DE IFO Survey. This is oldest, largest and by far most respected survey of the German econony. I feel it tends to have a positive bias. Perhaps because of this it is not as much of a market-mover as it once was.
- EVENT RISK: High-to-Medium Tue-- 14:00 GMT US CB Consumer Confidence. This is one of oldest and most respected U.S. sentiment surveys. It can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 08:30 GMT GB- GDP. This can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision. No policy changes are expected. No press conference is scheduled GDP. Any meeting can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: Low Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless Claims. The most up-to-date reading on employment. Rarely much of a market-mover given the current low level of claims.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..