Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day