Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 25 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 25 Jul
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 26 Jul
07:30 AU- CPI
08:30 GB- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 27 Jul
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 28 Jul
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 08:00 GMT DE IFO Survey. This is oldest, largest and by far most respected survey of the German econony. I feel it tends to have a positive bias. Perhaps because of this it is not as much of a market-mover as it once was.
- EVENT RISK: High-to-Medium Tue-- 14:00 GMT US CB Consumer Confidence. This is one of oldest and most respected U.S. sentiment surveys. It can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 08:30 GMT GB- GDP. This can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision. No policy changes are expected. No press conference is scheduled GDP. Any meeting can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: Low Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless Claims. The most up-to-date reading on employment. Rarely much of a market-mover given the current low level of claims.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..