2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forex Forum Archive for 12/1/2007
Pick a date from the header above to view forum postings for that day.
Click here to join the Live Forex Forum.
shanghai bc 14:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Alaska Moon 21:03 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..It was just a fluke.. Have a great weekend..
shanghai bc 13:36 GMT December 1, 2007
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Thanks..I am learning from you too..Have a great weekend..
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
I have followed your post for a long time & I appreciate your willingness to help. Your one of the many that really add value to this forum. Like you I have been in this business many yrs starting in the stock market in the late 70's & also have seen many systems, method & indicators come & go. Many never come to understand what is important in this business & therefore they go the same route as the indicators & methods. Again, tks for your valued post. Gt
shanghai bc 12:35 GMT December 1, 2007
nj jf 20:58 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..I have been in this game since the days of telex and telephone lines with virtually no individual forex traders participation..Seen so many traders and systems come and go and nothing surprises me any more:)..Have a great weekend..
London NYAM 10:16 GMT December 1, 2007
caba//i kept a third for a trip to /7088 area or to add if we came back up a little. is it woth going against the present correction?..you could try, it feels risky to me. I want to see how it reacts to the handle, but yes i do want to take this long again as i believe we are in the midst of a correction within a larger wave 3 waiting for its 5th wave. Noting no legs have extended yet it would be worth while taking stategic longs soon. This would go along with my view that cable is heading towards 2.0020/40. Hope you have a great weekend.
austin mw 01:27 GMT December 1, 2007
Florida Schools Struggle to Pay Teachers Amid Freeze
Moody's Says Citigroup SIV Debt Ratings Under Threat :64 billion of 130 billion was cut as part of a review
full stories on bloomberg
Philadelphia Caba 00:49 GMT December 1, 2007
London NYAM 20:01 GMT November 30, 2007
i'm still in for a few more pips...what do you think about s/t long from 7100-05? is it worth risk? can see more downside in m/t ... good w/e!
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day