2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forex Forum Archive for 12/1/2007
Pick a date from the header above to view forum postings for that day.
Click here to join the Live Forex Forum.
shanghai bc 14:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Alaska Moon 21:03 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..It was just a fluke.. Have a great weekend..
shanghai bc 13:36 GMT December 1, 2007
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Thanks..I am learning from you too..Have a great weekend..
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
I have followed your post for a long time & I appreciate your willingness to help. Your one of the many that really add value to this forum. Like you I have been in this business many yrs starting in the stock market in the late 70's & also have seen many systems, method & indicators come & go. Many never come to understand what is important in this business & therefore they go the same route as the indicators & methods. Again, tks for your valued post. Gt
shanghai bc 12:35 GMT December 1, 2007
nj jf 20:58 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..I have been in this game since the days of telex and telephone lines with virtually no individual forex traders participation..Seen so many traders and systems come and go and nothing surprises me any more:)..Have a great weekend..
London NYAM 10:16 GMT December 1, 2007
caba//i kept a third for a trip to /7088 area or to add if we came back up a little. is it woth going against the present correction?..you could try, it feels risky to me. I want to see how it reacts to the handle, but yes i do want to take this long again as i believe we are in the midst of a correction within a larger wave 3 waiting for its 5th wave. Noting no legs have extended yet it would be worth while taking stategic longs soon. This would go along with my view that cable is heading towards 2.0020/40. Hope you have a great weekend.
austin mw 01:27 GMT December 1, 2007
Florida Schools Struggle to Pay Teachers Amid Freeze
Moody's Says Citigroup SIV Debt Ratings Under Threat :64 billion of 130 billion was cut as part of a review
full stories on bloomberg
Philadelphia Caba 00:49 GMT December 1, 2007
London NYAM 20:01 GMT November 30, 2007
i'm still in for a few more pips...what do you think about s/t long from 7100-05? is it worth risk? can see more downside in m/t ... good w/e!
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
00:30 AU- CPI
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobs
12:30 US- Durable Goods
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
23:30 JP- CPI
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
00:00 RZ/GB Clocks turn back one hour
- 2Q16 Australian CPI came in above street forecasts AUDUSD is higher.
- Testimony Tuesday by Bank of England Governor Carney to the Economic Affairs Committee of the House of Lords impacted trade in that Carney did not send the signal for a rate cut that many had been hoping for. His comments imply an early rate cut is improbable in light of the recent GBP slide.
- Testimony Tuesday by Bank of England Governor Carney to the Economic Affairs Committee of the House of Lords impacted trade in that Carney did not send the signal for a rate cut that many had been hoping for. His comments imply that a rate cut is improbable in light of the recent GBP slide.
- U.S. October Conference Board Consumer Confidence Survey fell short of forecasts and the September release was revised down. This news weighed on the USD and equities. Earlier, a stronger than expected October German IFO Survey gave the EUR a lift.
- Markets continue to try to reconcile the prospects for a Fed policy tightening in December with Yellen's new notion of a high-pressure economy. It could be the central bank will hike rates before putting policy on hold again for the better part of 2017. Fed Funds futures have zeroed in on roughly 70% odds (69%) on a rate hike in December. It looks to me like the hawks and doves might have reached a compromise. The hawks will take a December token rate hike in return for the doves getting a steady monetary policy next year.
John M. Bland, MBA
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
PM May Confronts Brexit
Diary of My Forex Day