2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forex Forum Archive for 12/1/2007
Pick a date from the header above to view forum postings for that day.
Click here to join the Live Forex Forum.
shanghai bc 14:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Alaska Moon 21:03 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..It was just a fluke.. Have a great weekend..
shanghai bc 13:36 GMT December 1, 2007
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
Thanks..I am learning from you too..Have a great weekend..
Atlanta South 13:03 GMT December 1, 2007
I have followed your post for a long time & I appreciate your willingness to help. Your one of the many that really add value to this forum. Like you I have been in this business many yrs starting in the stock market in the late 70's & also have seen many systems, method & indicators come & go. Many never come to understand what is important in this business & therefore they go the same route as the indicators & methods. Again, tks for your valued post. Gt
shanghai bc 12:35 GMT December 1, 2007
nj jf 20:58 GMT November 30, 2007
Thanks..I have been in this game since the days of telex and telephone lines with virtually no individual forex traders participation..Seen so many traders and systems come and go and nothing surprises me any more:)..Have a great weekend..
London NYAM 10:16 GMT December 1, 2007
caba//i kept a third for a trip to /7088 area or to add if we came back up a little. is it woth going against the present correction?..you could try, it feels risky to me. I want to see how it reacts to the handle, but yes i do want to take this long again as i believe we are in the midst of a correction within a larger wave 3 waiting for its 5th wave. Noting no legs have extended yet it would be worth while taking stategic longs soon. This would go along with my view that cable is heading towards 2.0020/40. Hope you have a great weekend.
austin mw 01:27 GMT December 1, 2007
Florida Schools Struggle to Pay Teachers Amid Freeze
Moody's Says Citigroup SIV Debt Ratings Under Threat :64 billion of 130 billion was cut as part of a review
full stories on bloomberg
Philadelphia Caba 00:49 GMT December 1, 2007
London NYAM 20:01 GMT November 30, 2007
i'm still in for a few more pips...what do you think about s/t long from 7100-05? is it worth risk? can see more downside in m/t ... good w/e!
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
All Day- final Service PMIs
04:30 AU- RBA Policy Decision
10:00 EZ- GDP
13:30 US- Productivity
00:30 AU- GDP
15:00 CA- BOC Policy Decision
15:30 US- EIA Crude
23:50 JP- GDP
02:00 CN- Trade
12:45 EZ- ECB Policy Decision
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
02:00 CN- CPI
09:30 GB- Trade
15:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
John M. Bland, MBA
- As expected, PM Renzi's Constitutional Referendum in Italy was defeated Sunday. The vote was a resounding "NO" and has seen the Prime Minister tender his resignation. An interim caretaker government will be installed while the political situation is sorted out. The EURUSD fell all the way down to just above 1.0500 before stabilizing and major short-covering setting in. No doubt there has been covert intervention underway by European National Banks, or other agencies.
- The U.S. November employment data on Friday was a mixed bag. The 178K increase in Jobs was in line with street estimates, but was nothing to write home about. The surprising fall in the unemployment rate to 4.60% from 4.90% was due mainly to another decline in the Labor Participation Rate and the -0.1% fall in Average Hourly Earnings was a big disappointment.
- I see no chance the data will change Fed intentions to raise rates on December 14. Monthly Job statistics and inflation are the two top items on which the FOMC monetary bases its policy decisions. Markets are running 100% odds on a 25bp Fed Funds target increase.
- The U.S. Presidential vote recount is an ongoing uncertainty. U.S. Green Party candidate Jill Stein, with Clinton help, is supporting recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Odds in favor a reversal of the Trump victory are very slim.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Markets
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Watch Out: Trump Is Now On The Scene
Diary of My Forex Day