2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forex Forum Archive for 01/1/2009
Pick a date from the header above to view forum postings for that day.
Click here to join the Live Forex Forum.
GVI Forex john 22:18 GMT January 1, 2009
I'm having no problems with Chrome and many bookmarks. I've found you have to play with it a little. Chrome is very intuitive. My IE taskbar links got imported over. To add a bookmark link to your taskbar you just drag and drop.
East Coast Probability Player 20:01 GMT January 1, 2009
Interesting Jay. I found Chrome to be quite fast and not a memory hog like FF3.0 or IE7 but the interface and practicality side was very basic and limited for one who uses many bookmarked sites. It could really use a lot more work before I feel I would make he switch.
GVI Forex Jay 13:04 GMT January 1, 2009
We suggest trying the new Google Chrome browser.
This is from a web developer:
We have only been using it for a few days but it appears to be a big step up from other browsers and you should see a big difference in the performance of our website.
SG Awesome Trader 01:28 GMT January 1, 2009
Prayer for the world
Is 2009, Happy and Blesed New Year to you...
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Mon--10:00 GMT-- EZ- final November HICP. flash data are rarely changed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium Tue --09:00 GMT-- DE- IFO Survey. Key report but usually not a market-mover
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium- Tue --13:30 GMT-- US- Housing Starts and Permits. Leading indicators of activity
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Wed --15:00-- US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed --15:30-- US- EIA Crude
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..