Forex Training: One-On-One
Forex Trading Consulting
My name is Robert Lahodny ("San Diego BOBL"
from the Global-View forums) and I have been trading 36 years. I have
worked at several stock trading firms, a commodity fund, an investment bank, and
as a money manager since 1996. I follow all markets but my primary
focus now is forex trading. I have studied under many
teachers/mentors etc. and have narrowed my learning into a KISS approach, although I
am versed in all major technical approaches.
As a forex consultant my mission is to tell you all the facts about trading
and offer you choices to create different results. What I refer to as trading insanity... "doing
the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"... is what I have found haunts most
traders experiencing draw downs. I work with clients specific needs whatever they
may be. I also consult on a particular trade/position with clear analysis.
Consulting is done via emails and telephone conversations. If requested, I will mentor a student, however
this is very costly (time away from trading for myself).
Fee schedules are tailored to the needs of the client.
I am also offering a simple, core system, for FX trading that will keep you
apprised of the buy, sell, or neutral position on any forex pair or cross on any time frame. Its a trading tool that I have used for years.
Trading consulting will be available on technical analysis, proper use and creation of trendlines, channels, trade patterns, moving
averages, trend following, and work with indicators and oscillators. Trade and money management is offered according to specific client account
size and goals/techniques.
Forex Consulting and Training Fees
1) U.S. session hours consulting @ $250/hr with a 1 hr minimum.
2) Specific position or portfolio consulting available on a negotiated fee schedule.
4 hrs @ $750. Greater than 4 hrs will tailor fee schedule to client needs.
3) Top down mentoring is available and will include custom charting system package. The system
offered is a tool, not an autotrader protocal. This can be delivered over the internet and with skype phone calling. The complete package is $6,000.00.
4) System tool licensing available @ $3,000.00/yr.
5) Institutional trading system available with buyer paying the programming protocals for loop to execution platform. This product will be licensed and only partial percentage ownership available. Limit...3 institutions or private clients. Contact for details.
For further information, please complete
the form below
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Mon--10:00 GMT-- EZ- final November HICP. flash data are rarely changed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium Tue --09:00 GMT-- DE- IFO Survey. Key report but usually not a market-mover
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium- Tue --13:30 GMT-- US- Housing Starts and Permits. Leading indicators of activity
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Wed --15:00-- US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed --15:30-- US- EIA Crude
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..