Ian Copsey's "The Daily Forecaster" Report
Ian Copsey is a veteran technician having begun his career in Foreign
Exchange over 25 years ago. His book ?Integrated Technical Analysis?
has been read by over 4,000 readers worldwide. His experience ranges
from working in Barclays Bank's trading rooms in London and Hong
Kong, acting as a technical analysis specialist for Dow Jones Telerate
in Tokyo where he provided seminars for bank traders and also as
the regional manager for technical analysis products in Asia Pacific.
He has also developed a series of unique indicators and deep experience
in system development. He has lived in Asia for 20 years in Hong
Kong, Singapore and Tokyo where he now lives with his Japanese wife.
Click here to request a trial for Ian's forex
Over the years Ian has developed
a unique integration of complementary techniques that are based
on a deep understanding of how price develops. He has adapted the
Elliott Wave Principal and applies this to the different currency
pairs which possess a unique set of Fibonacci and/or harmonic ratios
that resonate within different patterns. He also utilizes cycle
analysis to generate more accurate timing for market turns or to
recognize the direction of the underlying moves. He is recognized
for the consistent accuracy of support and resistance levels.
Analytical Style Employed
- Highlights trading opportunities and identify key support
& resistance levels for the next 12-24 hours.
- Highlights the underlying directional influence for the
coming 5-10 days
- Highlights the expected movement associated with the Elliott
- On an occasional basis Ian will also provide long term forecasts
for the next 6-12 months utilizing his cyclic work.
- EUR/USD, USD/YEN, USD/CHF, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD &EUR/JPY.
To request a TRIAL, please complete
the form below
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Mon--10:00 GMT-- EZ- final November HICP. flash data are rarely changed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium Tue --09:00 GMT-- DE- IFO Survey. Key report but usually not a market-mover
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Medium- Tue --13:30 GMT-- US- Housing Starts and Permits. Leading indicators of activity
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Wed --15:00-- US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed --15:30-- US- EIA Crude
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..