GEN DK CURRENCY TRADING SIGNAL SERVICE
Gen dk: was a highly respected member of the Forex forum who offers forex signals based on calculations using sequential numeric theory. The PSA System4 is designed to provide a currency trading signal for a variety of pairs and forecast currency trends within the next 24 hours. This forex trading signal service provides the intra-day trader with a clear framework on the direction of price movements and how far profitable trades can be run. Internet users can benefit from real-time quality buy/sell recommendations and forex day trading signals with an unbiased view.
For more information on Gen dk forex signals and its track record:
FX-AUTO Mirror Trading
Putting Strategies Directly in the Hands of Forex Traders:
Tradency's platform allows you to choose strategies, based on a complete and transparent historical trade database. Its signal providers supply traders with entry and exit points on multiple currency pairs. Once you choose the systems that match your risk tolerance and build your portfolio, the rest is up to us. The signal providers will send orders based on their strategies and the trades will get executed in your account without any further intervention.
The Trader's Advantages:
No subscription or maintenance fees:
Takes advantage of market situations around the clock:
No need to constantly monitor your positions:
Over 70 System Providers available:
Low cost execution:
For more information on FX-AUTO Mirror Trading
Ian Copsey's "The Daily Forecaster" Report
Ian Copsey, a veteran technician with over 25 years of experience in foreign exchange, brings his Daily Forecaster Service to Global-View. Over the years Ian has developed a unique integration of complementary techniques that are based on a deep understanding of how price develops. He has adapted the Elliott Wave Principal and applies this to the different currency pairs which posess a unique set of Fibonacci and/or harmonic ratios that resonate within different patterns. He also utilizes cycle analysis to generate more accurate timing for market turns or to recognize the direction of the underlying moves. He is recognized for the consistent accuracy of support and resistance levels.
For more information on Ian Copsey's "The Daily Forecaster Report"
forex signals home
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day