GEN DK CURRENCY TRADING SIGNAL SERVICE
Gen dk: was a highly respected member of the Forex forum who offers forex signals based on calculations using sequential numeric theory. The PSA System4 is designed to provide a currency trading signal for a variety of pairs and forecast currency trends within the next 24 hours. This forex trading signal service provides the intra-day trader with a clear framework on the direction of price movements and how far profitable trades can be run. Internet users can benefit from real-time quality buy/sell recommendations and forex day trading signals with an unbiased view.
For more information on Gen dk forex signals and its track record:
FX-AUTO Mirror Trading
Putting Strategies Directly in the Hands of Forex Traders:
Tradency's platform allows you to choose strategies, based on a complete and transparent historical trade database. Its signal providers supply traders with entry and exit points on multiple currency pairs. Once you choose the systems that match your risk tolerance and build your portfolio, the rest is up to us. The signal providers will send orders based on their strategies and the trades will get executed in your account without any further intervention.
The Trader's Advantages:
No subscription or maintenance fees:
Takes advantage of market situations around the clock:
No need to constantly monitor your positions:
Over 70 System Providers available:
Low cost execution:
For more information on FX-AUTO Mirror Trading
Ian Copsey's "The Daily Forecaster" Report
Ian Copsey, a veteran technician with over 25 years of experience in foreign exchange, brings his Daily Forecaster Service to Global-View. Over the years Ian has developed a unique integration of complementary techniques that are based on a deep understanding of how price develops. He has adapted the Elliott Wave Principal and applies this to the different currency pairs which posess a unique set of Fibonacci and/or harmonic ratios that resonate within different patterns. He also utilizes cycle analysis to generate more accurate timing for market turns or to recognize the direction of the underlying moves. He is recognized for the consistent accuracy of support and resistance levels.
For more information on Ian Copsey's "The Daily Forecaster Report"
forex signals home
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
All Day- final Service PMIs
04:30 AU- RBA Policy Decision
10:00 EZ- GDP
13:30 US- Productivity
00:30 AU- GDP
15:00 CA- BOC Policy Decision
15:30 US- EIA Crude
23:50 JP- GDP
02:00 CN- Trade
12:45 EZ- ECB Policy Decision
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
02:00 CN- CPI
09:30 GB- Trade
15:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
John M. Bland, MBA
- As expected, PM Renzi's Constitutional Referendum in Italy was defeated Sunday. The vote was a resounding "NO" and has seen the Prime Minister tender his resignation. An interim caretaker government will be installed while the political situation is sorted out. The EURUSD fell all the way down to just above 1.0500 before stabilizing and major short-covering setting in. No doubt there has been covert intervention underway by European National Banks, or other agencies.
- The U.S. November employment data on Friday was a mixed bag. The 178K increase in Jobs was in line with street estimates, but was nothing to write home about. The surprising fall in the unemployment rate to 4.60% from 4.90% was due mainly to another decline in the Labor Participation Rate and the -0.1% fall in Average Hourly Earnings was a big disappointment.
- I see no chance the data will change Fed intentions to raise rates on December 14. Monthly Job statistics and inflation are the two top items on which the FOMC monetary bases its policy decisions. Markets are running 100% odds on a 25bp Fed Funds target increase.
- The U.S. Presidential vote recount is an ongoing uncertainty. U.S. Green Party candidate Jill Stein, with Clinton help, is supporting recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Odds in favor a reversal of the Trump victory are very slim.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Markets
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Watch Out: Trump Is Now On The Scene
Diary of My Forex Day