Live Forex Rates and More â€“ Live Currency Quotes,Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Crude Oil
For what's happening now, don't miss the Forex Forum!
|Powered by GCI Financial Ltd. |
Live fx rates for a variety of forex currency pairs and more. In the world of global trading it is important to look at more than live forex rates for the major forex currency pairs and other currency rates. Global-View is pleased to be able present free live currency quotes (live fx rates), high-lows for major currency pairs and the same for other global markets courtesy of GCI Financial Ltd.
Global-View also has available a complete historical database updated daily in addition to its live forex rates table. It is one of the most complete databases going back over 10 years for those trading forex. Currency pairs include the eur/usd, usd/jpy, gbp/usd, etc as well as the major crosses. Click on the trading tools link at the top of this page to see the full database offerings. If you are looking for intra-day live fx rates (currency rates) andhighs-lows, use the live currency quotes (and more) table above.
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 18 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- The key event Thursday will be the latest ECB policy meeting. At the last meeting, President Draghi announced that the central bank would extend its bond purchase program to the end of 2017. The central bank will continue to purchase bonds at the current monthly pace of EUR 80 billion until the end of March. From April 2017, net asset purchases will continue at a reduced monthly pace of EUR 60 billion until the end of December 2017. One question some have is will the ECB speed up the tapering of its bond purchases later this year. With the ECB still not having even STARTED to taper, it is premature to expect a new announcement as early as this meeting.
- The rest of this week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above. On Friday, January 20 starting at 11:00 ET, Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural address will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
- The Trump comment that he would use forex as a policy tool would be a new element for the markets. The Trump comments rattled the markets.
- The Tuesday Brexit speech by U.K. PM May continues to impact trade.on her plans for Brexit. May said she wanted no "half-in or half-out" agreements. Her goal remains complete political independence from the EU. The GBP remains vulnerable.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mild Risk-Off Profile
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day