GVI Dollar Outlook
Central Bank Policy Outlook -- Key Interest Rates
Global Interest Rates
The Global-View.com Monetary Policy Outlook is prepared weekly by the trading professionals at GVI Forex. For information on the GVI Forex Service Click Here
Upcoming Central Bank Meetings -- Monetary Profiles
John M. Bland is an author and co-founder and partner of Global-View.com. Prior to Global-View.com, he was a Vice-President and senior dealer in a forex inter-bank and futures trading arm of a subsidiary (ContiCurrency) of the Continental Grain Company in NYC. Previous to that, he was one of the early members of the Chemical Bank corporate advisory service in NYC, and also worked in international liability management for that bank. John holds an MBA from the Hass School at the University of California at Berkeley and a bachelors degree in International Economics from Berkeley.
Major Currency Pairs - Currency Forecasts- Monthly Perspective
Forex Currency Market Reports
This currency forecast report of major currency pairs vs. the us currency, including gbp to usd, euro to usd, yen to usd and cad to usd is presented weekly. This is a free feature of currency exchange forecasts. Monthly forex forecast services are also available from the pros at GVI.
Copyright 2008, Global Viewpoint, Inc.
Please read this disclaimer
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 25 July 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 25 Jul
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 26 Jul
07:30 AU- CPI
08:30 GB- GDP
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 27 Jul
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 28 Jul
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- University of Michigan
Event Risk Agenda
- EVENT RISK: Medium Tue-- 08:00 GMT DE IFO Survey. This is oldest, largest and by far most respected survey of the German econony. I feel it tends to have a positive bias. Perhaps because of this it is not as much of a market-mover as it once was.
- EVENT RISK: High-to-Medium Tue-- 14:00 GMT US CB Consumer Confidence. This is one of oldest and most respected U.S. sentiment surveys. It can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 08:30 GMT GB- GDP. This can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: High Wed-- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision. No policy changes are expected. No press conference is scheduled GDP. Any meeting can be a market-mover.
- EVENT RISK: Low Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless Claims. The most up-to-date reading on employment. Rarely much of a market-mover given the current low level of claims.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..