MARKET TRACKER -- Currency Trading Indicators
Forex Indicators -- Forex Rates -- Currency Interest rates
|These currency trading indicators are updated twice daily by the currency trading professionals at Global-View.com. This table of forex indicators includes forex rates, currency rates, key international equity indices, plus short-term and long term bond yields. Forex rates are impacted by a myriad of factors, so many successful traders keep abreast of these currency trading indicators to avoid being blindsided by developments in related markets. When forecasting forex rates, key currency trading indicators worth monitoring are capital flows and those, which respond to capital flows namely relative bond yields and equity values. |
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 20 September 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 20 Sep
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
14:30 US- EIA Crude
18:30 US- Fed Decision
Thu 21 Sep
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 Sep
All Day Flash PMIs
12:30 CA- Retail Sales and CPI
Sun 25 Sep
All Day German Elections
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Will be watched very closely after hawkish BOE.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 14:00 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing statistic. Closely followed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM WED -- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude Inventories. Most important oil statistic each week. Closely followed.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 18:00 GMT US- FOMC Decision followed by Press Conference. No rate Change likely. Announcement of timing and details of December QE taper expected. Could see strong reaction.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU -- 03:00 GMT JP- Bank of Japan- No rate change expected.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU -- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Claims distorted by storms.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium FRI -- All Day Flash PMIs Due. Usually not a major market mover except for US ISM data (due in early October).
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High FRI -- 12:30 GMT CA CPI and retail Sales. Both have the potential to move markets if they miss expectations.
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..