Monday December 3, 2007 - 11:13:48 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-session
- It looks like today has been a cautious start to what is likely to be an eventful week.
- BOC policy decision Tuesday is a coin-toss. RBA BOE andECB decisions are due from Wednesday onwards.
- A relatively weak November U.S. employment report is due on Friday ahead of an expecte Fed rate cut Tuesday in the week ahead.
- End of year liquidity remains an issue.
- Equities are seen opening lower. Fixed income markets are about steady.
- The USD is weaker vs. the majors. The commodity currencies are mixed.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."