Wednesday December 5, 2007 - 11:09:06 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-session
- Focus on U.S. data releases today and Central Bank Decisions Thursday.
- Some say that the weak U.K. Services PMI data today reinforces the case for a rate cut Thursday. EXB is about certain to hold steady.
- Expectation is that ADP data will provide a glimpse into the Friday jobs data.
- The USD is better vs. the majors. The GBP is weaker. The commodity currencies are mostly weaker.
- Equities are seen opening higher. Treasuries are weaker.
- Reports OPEC deciding to keep production steady.
- End of year liquidity remains a major issue.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."