Wednesday December 12, 2007 - 10:49:34 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- In response to the reaction of the markets to the Fed decision yesterday, the central bank appears to be on the defensive and it has apparently leaked word that it is looking into alternative methods for injecting liquidity into the money markets.
- The USD is opening in N.Y, mixed vs. the majors. GBP is better.
- Carry trade financing currencies (JPY and CHF) are weaker.
- The CAD, Aussie, kiwi are better. Gld and oil are better.
- Equities are now seen opening higher following sharp price declines on Tuesday. Fixed income markets are selling off.
- U.S. trade data today will be closely watched.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."