Wednesday December 12, 2007 - 21:20:39 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Far East Open
GVI Market Snapshot-- Far East Open
- The jury is still out on the central bank decision to inject more liquidity into the system. Key will ne how the LIBOR markets respond.
- Equities put in a volatile session and did not recoup their post-Fed losses from Tuesday. Fixed income markets sold off sharply.
- The USD is ending mixed in N.Y. vs. the majors. GBP is better.
- The Aussie and kiwi are better. CAD is closing even on the day. Gold and oil are closing better.
- The carry trade financing currencies (JPY and CHF) are closing weaker.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."