Thursday December 13, 2007 - 17:21:13 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- N.Y. Mid-Session
- Despite mixed reviews, the Bernanke-led initiative to inject more liquidity into the system has seen LIBOR rates ease on Thursday. Dealers will be looking ahead to the performance of this market in upcoming sessions.
- The USD got a lift from better than expected retail sales data and a hotter than predicted PPI report.
- Equity markets are weaker. Fixed income markets are softer as well.
- The USD trading mostly better vs. the majors.
- The commodity curencies (AUD, CAD and NZD) are weaker. Aussie employment data were softer than forecasted. Gold and oil are lower.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."