Wednesday December 19, 2007 - 16:56:37 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot N.Y. Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- North America Mid-Session
- Mortgage insurer dowgrades coukd weigh in equities this afternoon.
- Fed TAF auction results not greeted positively. Suggest LIBOR premia are here for a while.
- The ECB drained EUR133.6bln in a one-day fine tuning operation after yesterday's massive add. LIBOR fixing rates were down sharply.
- USD is mostly higher vs. the majors. The USD/JPY is steady.
- BOE minutes indicate the decision to cut rates two weeks ago was unanimous. The left door open to future ease. The GBP is weaker.
- U.S. equity markets are lower. Fixed income prices are higher.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."