Thursday December 20, 2007 - 11:13:56 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- There is little on the U.S. calendar likely to trigger major price moves today. Trade is winding down for the year. Many institutions have already closed their books.
- U.S. equity markets are now seen opening higher later. Fixed income prices are weaker.
- USD is higher vs. the majors. The GBP is under pressure again.
- The USD/JPY is lower. The BOJ kept its monetary policy steady as expected.
- Tne commodity currencies (AUD, CAD & NZD) are about steady
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."