Thursday December 27, 2007 - 10:56:46 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- Europe is back today from the Christmas break. Pre-yearend activity is expected tp be cautious, although some will be looking to pre-position speculative positions ahead of the new year.
- Today sees an active session for data from the U.S. A major focus will be energy inventories following the pop in crude oil prices this week.
- USD is opening roughly steady against the majors after falling sharply on Wednesday. The GBP has gained.
- The commodity currencies (AUD, CAD & NZD) are mixed.
- The early call for U.S. stocks is for a lower open. Bonds are better.
- Friday will be a major day for data from Japan.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."