Share This Story
European Market Update ***Economic Data***
(CZ) Czech Nov Money Supply Y/Y: 11.3% v 10.6% prior
*** SPEAKERS/COMMENTS ***
- Govt Official: Pakistan Presidential Vote Likely Delayed Several Weeks
- Pakistan Election Commission: Recommend Delaying Jan 8th Elections
- Short delay in Pakistani election is 'acceptable' - wire citing Sharif Party Official
- Bhutto Party Official says Rejects any delay in Pakistan Vote
- (SI) Singapore PM Lee says 2007 GDP was 7.5%
- (SW) Swedish Central Bank Ingves sees higher interest rates despite uncertainty
- ECB Drains â‚¬101.6B At 4.00% Fixed Rate In Quick Tender
- (NO) Norway Central bank to sell NOK420M per day for oil fund
- Oil: Kirkuk Oil Flow To Ceyhan Stopped; 5.15M barrels Stored-wire headline citing Shipper
- Iraq to raise Kirkuk oil exports by 100K per day - SOMO
- Overall market tone was quiet with germany, italy and Spain among th countries on holiday this session. The USD rebounded from opening level lows against the Euro. Overall price action focused on EUR/GBP cross.
- Gold dipped into negative territory after comments from a Sharif Party Official that a Short delay in Pakistani election would 'acceptable' . In contrast the Bhutto oppositon rejected any delay in the jan 8th election date.
Trade The News Market Update System. To manage your alert preferences click on Portfolio button at the top of the News Station module.
www.tradethenews.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 001. 212.884.8080
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."