Tuesday January 8, 2008 - 10:54:32 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Europe Mid-Session
GVI Market Snapshot-- Europe Mid-Session
- The USD is mixed against the majors as dealers continue to look for direction for the currency in the early days of the new year.
- The EUR and GBP are higher vs. the USD, while the JPY is weaker. The CHF is steady.
- Pending U.S. home sales are due today. A steady outcome is seen.
- The commodity currencies (AUD, CAD and NZD) are better. Gold is up strongly while oil is about steady. Dealers are looking for a reason for the uncoupling of gold and oil.
- U.S. equities are seen opening higher later. Bonds are weaker.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."