Wednesday January 23, 2008 - 21:23:59 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog: Market Snapshot Far East Open
GVI Market Snapshot-- Far East Open
- A late afternoon surge in U.S. equities came after word that the NYS insurance regulators were a plan to recapitalize embattled mortgage insurers.
- Equity markets have been playing the leading role for all the markets in terms of confidence. They are likely to maintain this role in upcoming sessions.
- Bond prices have fallen sharply following the surge in stocks. Wednesday was an exceptionally volatile day in bonds.
- The USD is now steady on the day vs. the EUR, up vs. the GBP, higher vs the JPY is better while the CHF is stronger.
- The commodity currencies (AUD, CAD and NZD) are ending stronger. Gold is lower, and oil prices are softer.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."