Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday November 14, 2008 - 10:27:44 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog- GVI Forex Analysis: N.Y. Open for November 14, 2008
Pre-New York Open
- The focus is back on the U.S. following the late afternoon surge in equity prices on Thursday. Most are prepared for a correction today into the weekend, and are dismissing the move as a bear market rally. Mainly weak u.S. data are expected today.
- All are looking ahead to the G20 meeting this weekend. The hope is for some sort of coordinated action on the fiscal front. There is ample room for disappointment.
- Far East bourses rallied today following the strong U.S. close. European bourses are higher. Key U.S. indices are seen opening lower later.
- The 2-yr U.S. minus E-Z spread is -106 bps -5 bps. U.S. bond prices are higher. E-Z bond prices are currently weaker.
- The USD is now higher vs. the EUR and CHF. The GBP is steady. The JPY is firmer. The commodity currencies (AUD, CAD and NZD) currently are weaker. Gold is steady and oil is softer. See the GVI calendar for an updated schedule of data releases in the two weeks ahead.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 10 Sep 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- GDP, Trade, Output
Tue 11 Sep 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment Decision
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 12 Sep 2018
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 18:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 13 Sep 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
AA 11:45 EZ- European Central Bank Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 12:30 US- CPI
Fri 14 Sep 2018
A 08:30 GB- GDP
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US- prelim University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.