Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday December 31, 2008 - 10:21:36 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
FX Blog- GVI Forex Analysis Market Snapshot- Early December 31, 2008
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- CPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA Bank of Canada rates
00:30 AU- Employment
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Philly Fed
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
01:00 US Yellen Speech
13:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
16:30 US- Trump Inauguration
John M. Bland, MBA
- In weekend U.K. press reports, it appeared as though the British government was letting it be known that PM May would be taking a herd line on Brexit ("Hard Brexit") in a major policy address on Tuesday. Markets worry about the risks inherent in Britain making a clean economic break with the EU and have marked the GBPUSD down sharply in pre-market trade.
- Trading should not start in earnest this week until Tuesday due to the Martin Luther King Holiday Monday in the U.S. The rest of the week sees a calendar chock full of potentially market-moving events. See calendar above.
- On Friday, January 20 at about midday ET. Donald Trump will be inaugurated as U.S. President. His inaugural will be carefully combed for any items related to economic policy.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Bank Of China Actions To Stabilize the Yuan Weigh on the USD
Diary of My Forex Day