Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday April 15, 2009 - 12:31:18 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
FX Blog - Daily EUR/USD Forecasts Survey
Daily EUR/USD Survey Results
This is a sentiment survey, so the more who participate the better! Thanks to all!
Survey pre-empted by market reaction to comments by ECBâ€™s Weber. If anything the early bias for the survey was for a higher â‚¬/$. If survey is representative, market might be set up somewhat long â‚¬/$. No telling how many of those longs have already been exited?
Lows cluster: 1.3100-1.3150,
Highs cluster: 1.3295-1.3340
high low close spread high low
1.3244 1.3140 1.3152 0.0104 1.3244 1.3100
CURRENT SPOT = 1.3180
1.3340 1.3150 1.3210 0.0190 1.3275 1.3140
1.3330 1.3190 1.3240 0.0140 1.3295 1.3150
1.3275 1.3100 1.3240 0.0175 1.3325 1.3190
1.3295 1.3190 1.3250 0.0105 1.3330 1.3190
1.3380 1.3230 1.3260 0.0150 1.3340 1.3210
1.3325 1.3225 1.3265 0.0100 1.3377 1.3225
1.3380 1.3210 1.3310 0.0170 1.3380 1.3230
1.3377 1.3288 1.3352 0.0089 1.3380 1.3240
1.3445 1.3240 1.3400 0.0205 1.3445 1.3288
1.3339 1.3196 1.3268 0.0143
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 16 Oct /ul>
01:30 CN- CPI
21:45 NZ- CPI
Tue 17 Oct
08:30 GB- CPI
09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
09:00 EZ- Final HICP
Wed 18 Oct
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..