Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday June 9, 2009 - 16:43:08 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
FX Blog - Economic Data Preview For Wednesday
Machinery Orders are due early Wednesday Japanese time. They are a key economic metric that are always watched closely. The U.K. will watch Industrial and Manufacturing output closely. U.K. trade figures are watched closely as well as a measure of external demand. In North America, we always keep a close eye on weekly mortgage statistics. Watch the breakdown between mortgage refinancings and new mortgage loans. The latter are an important measure of activity in the housing industry. The refi number is highly rate sensitive.
Both U.S. and Canadian trade figures are due also. Recall from economics 101 (intermediate economics) that a trade deficit is a net subtraction from GDP. Thus as the U.S. trade gap falls, there is a net ADDITION to GDP. Check out the U.S. trade chart on the Economic Calendar .
JA- Corp Goods Price Index- important- measure of wholesale prices. No pressure.
JA- Machinery Orders- important- key measure of manufacturing demand. Seen positive.
UK- Industrial/Manufacturing Output- important- Key manufacturing measure. Seen weak.
UK- Trade- important- Measure of external demand for exports. Deficit seen stable.
US- Weekly Mortgage Statistics- important- early read on housing.
US- Trade-important- Key measure of external/domestic demand. Larger defict expected.
CA- Trade-important- Key measure of external/domestic demand. Surplus seen steady.
Major Upcoming Releases:
US- Weekly Jobless, Retail Sales
RBNZ Policy decision
US- University of Michigan Sentiment
Ind Out yy
Ind Out mm
Mfg Out yy
Mfg Out mm
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..