Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 12, 2009 - 16:42:42 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
FX Blog - Economic Data Preview For Monday
The week ahead is shaping up to be an active one. It seems that U.S. data run on roughly an every other week basis over the month. No key data are slated for release from Japan or Europe on Monday. The U.S. sees the important regional Empire PMI release. We watch regional PMI data reports, and their sub-indices, to get an idea how the national ISM PMI will turn out. Monthly U.S. TIC data are awaited as well. At one time not too long ago, this report was closely followed by the markets as an indicator of capital flows. The NAHB index impacted the markets a couple of times when the housing industry was falling off a cliff. Canadian Manufacturing sales data are yet another important piece of the puzzle.
No major data due.
US- Empire PMI- important- key regional PMI. Seen weaker.
CA- Manufacturing Sales- closely watched- index of Canadaian manufacturing activity.
US- TIC data- closely watched- important measure of foreign investment in the U.S.
US- NAHB Index- closely watched- another housing metric. Seen better.
Upcoming Major Releases:
JA- BOJ Decision
UK- CPI/RPI Inflation
DE- ZEW Survey
EZ- HICP inflation
US- House Starts/Permits
US- Ind Prod/cap util
US- Mortgage stats
US- Current Account
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 11 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Dec
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 GB- ZEW Survey
13:30 US- PPI
Wed 13 Dec
00:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Unemployment
13:30 US- CPI
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 14 Dec
07:30 CH- SNB Decision
All Day- Global- flash PMIs
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:45 US- Industrial Production
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Tue--10:00 GMT-- DE- ZEW. Second Tier Sentiment Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Tue--13:30 GMT-- US- PPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Wed--09:30 GMT-- GB- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed--13:30 GMT-- US- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed--15:30 GMT-- US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Wed--19:00 GMT-- US- Fed Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Thu --00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Thu --All day-- global- flash PMIs
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --07:30-- CH- Swiss National Bank Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --09:30-- GB- Retail Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..