Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 12, 2009 - 16:42:42 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
FX Blog - Economic Data Preview For Monday
The week ahead is shaping up to be an active one. It seems that U.S. data run on roughly an every other week basis over the month. No key data are slated for release from Japan or Europe on Monday. The U.S. sees the important regional Empire PMI release. We watch regional PMI data reports, and their sub-indices, to get an idea how the national ISM PMI will turn out. Monthly U.S. TIC data are awaited as well. At one time not too long ago, this report was closely followed by the markets as an indicator of capital flows. The NAHB index impacted the markets a couple of times when the housing industry was falling off a cliff. Canadian Manufacturing sales data are yet another important piece of the puzzle.
No major data due.
US- Empire PMI- important- key regional PMI. Seen weaker.
CA- Manufacturing Sales- closely watched- index of Canadaian manufacturing activity.
US- TIC data- closely watched- important measure of foreign investment in the U.S.
US- NAHB Index- closely watched- another housing metric. Seen better.
Upcoming Major Releases:
JA- BOJ Decision
UK- CPI/RPI Inflation
DE- ZEW Survey
EZ- HICP inflation
US- House Starts/Permits
US- Ind Prod/cap util
US- Mortgage stats
US- Current Account
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..