Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday June 16, 2009 - 15:59:54 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
Economic Data Preview For WednesdayGVI Forex Data Preview
Wednesday will be an active session on the data front. Swiss retail sales will be watched early. Later U.K. employment data provide a good read on the economy while average earnings figures are always closely examined for wage cost pressures. EZ trade figures are a composite figure of what has been seen before. In the U.S., weekly mortgage statistics are a leading housing indicator. Most focus on the breakdown between new sales and refinancing activity. Quarterly Current Account data will reflect the recent improvement in the trade deficit. CPI data should be a non-event, but ultimately will signal an end to ample Fed ease. Weekly crude figures can drive global crude prices.
CH- Retail Sales- important- measure domestic demand.
UK- Employment/Earnings- important- key measures of domestic activity. Seen weaker.
EZ- Trade- important- Composite number; impacts GDP. Seen weaker.
US- Mortgage Statistics- important- Leading housing indicator.
US- Current Account- important- Broadest measure of trade. Much smaller deficit seen.
US- CPI- important- inflation eventually will signal Fed accommodation end. Seen subued.
US- Weekly Energy figures- important- Key driver of crude prices. Seen mixed.
Upcoming Major Releases:
UK- Retail Sales
US- initial Claims, Philly Fed
CA- Retail Sales
Ret Sls yy
Avg Earn 3myy
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..