Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday July 13, 2009 - 16:07:53 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
Economic Data Preview For Tuesday
Tuesday will be the start of an active period for data. No key Japanese data are due. In Europe, U.K, CPI and RPI data are inflation indicators the BOE targets. The German ZEW survey is a volatile survey of fund managers about the pre-eminent EZ economy. Eurozone industrial production figures are due as well. In North America, U.S. retail sales data are a key measure ot the largest segment of the ecomomy. PPI wholesale prices usually do not flow through directly to the CPI as many might feel. Business Inventories are important because presumably inventories are either accumulating or will have to be restocked. I nrercent quarters they have been runnindg down.
UK- Inflation- very important- BOE targets inflation. Seen subdued
DE- ZEW Survey- important- Volatile precurser of IFO suvey. Seen better.
EZ- Industrial Production- composite figure. Seen better.
US- Retail Sales- important- broad measure of consumer. Seen better.
US- PPI- important- Fed policy tied to inflation. Seen higher.
US- Business Inventories- important- key input to economic outlook. Seen lower.
Upcoming Major Releases:
JA- BOJ Decision
EZ- Final inflation
US- Empire PMI, PI, Ind Production
US- Weekly jobs data , TIC, Philly Fed
US- Bldg Permits/Starts
Ind Prod mm
Ind Prod yy
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 11 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Dec
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 GB- ZEW Survey
13:30 US- PPI
Wed 13 Dec
00:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Unemployment
13:30 US- CPI
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 14 Dec
07:30 CH- SNB Decision
All Day- Global- flash PMIs
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:45 US- Industrial Production
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Tue--10:00 GMT-- DE- ZEW. Second Tier Sentiment Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Tue--13:30 GMT-- US- PPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Wed--09:30 GMT-- GB- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed--13:30 GMT-- US- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed--15:30 GMT-- US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Wed--19:00 GMT-- US- Fed Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Thu --00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Thu --All day-- global- flash PMIs
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --07:30-- CH- Swiss National Bank Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --09:30-- GB- Retail Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..