Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday July 14, 2009 - 15:36:19 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
FX Blog - Economic Data Preview For Wednesday
Wednesday will see a slew of data. No policy changes are expected from the BOJ. In Europe, Swiss retail sales will provide some insight into that economy. U.K. employment data are always closely followed. At the moment, the average earnings figure is not seen as major. In the EZ, HICP (harmonized CPI) is the inflation target for the ECB. The U.S. sees a full economic calendar starting with weekly mortgage statistics early. The data tell a lot about whats happening in housing. Key data on the unofficial N.Y. open will be CPI and the Empire State PMI. Later, Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization are key figures. Weekly crude oil supplies are always influential. In the N.Y. afternoon, the minutes of the latest Fed meeting will be released. They provide depth on the current thinking of the central bank.
JA- BOJ- very important- BOJ policy decision. Seen steady
CH- Retail Sales- important- key domestic indicator. No Estimate
UK- Employment data- important- Key domestic demand metric. Seen weaker.
EZ- HICP- very important- CPI; ECB targets HICP below 2.0%. Well in range.
US- Mortgage Statistics- important- leading housing indicator.
US- CPI- important- Fed policy tied to inflation. Seen contained.
US- Empire PMI- important- key regional PMI. Seen less weak.
US- Industrial Prod/C/U- important- top production statistic. Seen less weak.
US- Weekly Energy Inventories- important- short term driver of crude prices.
US- FOMC Minutes- important- more on latest Fed decision.
Upcoming Major Releases:
US- Weekly jobs data , TIC, Philly Fed
US- Bldg Permits/Starts
Ret Sls yy
Avg Earn 3myy
HICP x-f&e yy
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..