Share This Story
NORTH AMERICAN OPEN - Market briefs
[NORTH AMERICAN OPEN] - [IFR Forex Watch]
[Monday May 24, 11:00 GMT]
* Saudi: Will pump more crude independently of OPEC-Minister
* UK: Council Of Mortgage Lenders say interest rates will have to double
* UK: Cazenove reportedly in secret takeover talks with Lehman Bros
* ECB: Liebscher says rates are no hindrance to growth.
* Norway: Norgesbank says will resume forex buying if oil price stays high
* Japan: Takagi says banks are making progress on bad loans.
* Japan: MOF's Hayashi says bank earnings to boost business activity.
* New York: G8 meeting rounds on high oil price, warns of dangers.
* IPE: Brent July contract falls to USD 36 PB on Saudi news.
* UK Press: Has video of Iraqi wedding before/after US attack-E.Standard.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."