Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday December 22, 2009 - 11:35:05 GMT
Share This Story
Forexpros - www.forexpros.com
Fundamental Weekly Outlook, Dec 21-24
Fundamental Weekly Outlook, Dec 21-24
â€¢ Tuesday: Germany GfK Consumer Confidence Survey (Previous 3.7,
Forecast 3.5), France Producer Prices MoM (Previous 0.8%, Forecast
0.1%) & YoY (Previous -6.6%, Forecast -4.7%).
â€¢ Wednesday: Germany Import Price Index MoM (Previous 0.5%, Forecast
0.3%) & YoY (Previous -8.1%, Forecast -5.2%), France Consumer
Spending MoM (Previous 1.1%, Forecast 0.5%) & YoY (Previous 3.5%,
â€¢ Monday: Chicago Fed (Previous -1.08, Forecast N/A).
â€¢ Tuesday: GDP QoQ (Previous -0.3%, Forecast -0.1%), Personal
Consumption (Previous 2.9%, Forecast 2.9%), Richmond Fed Manufacturing
Index (Previous 1, Forecast 4), House Price Index MoM (Previous 0.0%,
Forecast N/A), Existing Home Sales MoM (Previous 10.1%, Forecast 2.5%).
â€¢ Wednesday: Personal Income (Previous 0.2%, Forecast 0.5%), Personal
Spending (Previous 0.7%, Forecast 0.7%), University of Michigan
Confidence (Previous 73.4, Forecast 74.0), New Home Sales MoM (Previous
6.2%, Forecast 1.9%).
â€¢ Thursday: Durable Goods Orders (Previous -0.6%, Forecast 0.5%),
Durables Ex Transportation (Previous -1.3%, Forecast 1.0%), Initial
Jobless Claims (Previous 480K, Forecast 470K).
â€¢ Monday: Trade Balance (Previous 807.1B, Forecast 300.0B), All Industry Activity Index MoM (Previous -0.6%, Forecast 1.0%),
â€¢ Tuesday: Small Business Confidence (Previous 43, Forecast N/A).
â€¢ Thursday: BOJ Minutes (Text report).
â€¢ Friday: Jobless Rate (Previous 5.1%, Forecast 5.2%), Tokyo CPI YoY
(Previous -2.2%, Forecast -2.0%), Tokyo CPI Ex Food & Energy YoY
(Previous -1.3%, Forecast -1.4%), National CPI YoY (Previous -2.5%,
Forecast -2.0%), National CPI Ex Food & Energy YoY (Previous -1.1%,
Forecast -1.1%), Housing Starts YoY (Previous -27.1%, Forecast -23.0%).
â€¢ Tuesday: GDP QoQ (Previous -0.3%, Forecast -0.1%) & YoY (Previous
-5.1%, Forecast -4.9%), Current Account (Previous -11.4B, Forecast
â€¢ Wednesday: Bank of England Minutes (Text report).
â€¢ Tuesday: Conference Board Leading Index (Previous 0.3%, Forecast N/A).
â€¢ Monday: Retail Sales MoM (Previous 1.0%, Forecast 0.7%), Retail Sales Less Autos MoM (Previous 1.1%, Forecast 0.2%).
â€¢ Wednesday: GDP MoM (Previous 0.4%, Forecast 0.3%).
Forex trading by Munther Marji for Forexpros.
Trading Futures and Options on Futures and Cash Forex transactions
involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all
investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable
for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial
resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment.
Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..