Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 8, 2010 - 11:07:39 GMT
Share This Story
Forexpros - www.forexpros.com
Forexpros Daily Analysis - 08/04/2010ForexPros Daily Analysis April 8,
The Euro broke the support 1.3355, but managed somehow to hold
1.33. The fact that the Euro has traded above 1.33 after this break is a
of approaching a new channelâ€™s bottom. This channel which we present to
today on the attached chart, helped the Euro survive above 1.33, but
succeeds in doing in doing so today? We see the most important support
term is the nearby 1.3319, and breaking it would give the Dollar a push,
this pair to new lows for this wave. We see that breaking this support
result in breaking 1.33 and then creating a strong move targeting 1.3212
then 1.3113, as we approach the important 1.30 level. As for the
is at 1.3356, and breaking it would indicate we are targeting the top of
channel at 1.3420. And if this resistance is broken, the technical
improve, dramatically, and we will see the Euro bringing out a few
which will lead to the test of the very important falling trend line for
long term, which is at 1.3517.
â€¢ 1.3212: May 4th low.
â€¢ 1.3113: Mar 30th 2009
â€¢ 1.3356: the top of the falling
â€¢ 1.3420: the top of the falling channel from Friday's
â€¢ 1.3517: the falling trend line for the long term on
support in yesterdayâ€™s report 93.75, and stopped with stunning accuracy
first suggested target 93.12 (the Asian session low, and the daily low
moment of preparing this report is 93.12). This proves the importance of
level which we described yesterday as very important. Thus, we will keep
attention focused on this level, since a break here would indicate that
from 94.77 is more than just a correction. If 93.12 is broken, we expect
pair to get hammered to 92.10 first, and then the important 91.55, which
represents the last line of defense for the rise from 88.12. With this
now have a clear falling channel from 94.77, with its top at 93.82. If
resistance is broken, the USD will be able to capitalize on the accurate
93.12 t achieve gain, targeting the weekly high 94.77 first, and then
â€¢ 93.12: Fibonacci 61.8% for the rise
92.10, a very important support for the short term.
â€¢ 92.10: Mar 30th
â€¢ 91.55: the rising trend line from 88.12 on the hourly
â€¢ 93.82: the top of the falling
â€¢ 94.77: this weekâ€™s high so far.
â€¢ 95.84: Jul 31st
Trading Analysis written
by Munther Marji for ForexPros.
Trading Futures and Options on Futures and Cash
transactions involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable
investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for
light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may
all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and
recommendations are subject to change at any time.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..