Share This Story
NORTH AMERICAN OPEN - Market Briefs
[NORTH AMERICAN OPEN] - [IFR Forex Watch]
[Friday May 28, 11:00 GMT]
* French May consumer Confidence Index -23 vs -20 in April.
* Swedish Riksbank leaves monetary policy unchanged at 2.0%.
* Swiss Qtr 1 GDP a real +0.4% Q/Q, +1.5% Y/Y, lower end of forecasts.
* Euro-Z Consumer confidence -16 in May vs -14.
* UK April net mortgage lending rises to GBP 6.39 Bln Vs GBP 5.96 Bln.
* Norway April retail sales fall 1.0% from a 2.3% rise in March
* Italy May HICP +0.2% M/M, +2.3% Y/Y.
* German Import prices +0.5% in April, +0.5% y/y.
* French April unemployment rate unchanged at 9.8%.
[Outlook] [Release] [Period] [Expected] [Previous] [Range]
12:30 U.S Pers Income April +0.5% +0.4% +0.3 +0.7
13:45 U.S Michigan Sent May 94.2 94.2 93.5 95.6
13:30 U.S Chicago PMI May 61.0 63.9 60.0 65.0
No Key speakers or events scheduled. The US bond market will close early ahead Of Monday's memorial holiday.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."