Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday November 10, 2010 - 10:23:48 GMT
Share This Story
Forexpros - www.forexpros.com
Forexpros Daily Analysis - 10/11/2010
ForexPros Daily Analysis
November 10, 2010
Free webinar on ForexPros - Trading
Forex and Commodities in an Innovative Way!
Start: Wed, Nov 17, 2010, 10:00 EST
End: Wed, Nov 17,
2010, 11:00 EST
In this webinar Luca will explain how to trade forex and
commodities (gold, silver, brent) in an innovative way using some indicators of
This webinar is very practical oriented, the goal
is to enable the webinar users, to start work immediately in the
On this occasion, will be given special attention to risk
control, the only tool necessary to dominate the leverage.Click here to join
On daily, testing its
extension long at 1.3808. Line in sand is at 1.3696. If we break below, longs
On 15 min chart, in measured moves short. Cannot go long,
until shorts are broken.
Next 50% short, an extension short, at 1.3822,
which coincides with Daily Pivot at 1.3832.
Line in sand at 1.3845. Must
remain short until shorts are
On daily chart, the pound
pulled back to its next traditional setup at 1.5975. Line in the sand for longs
On 15 min chart, also in measured moves short. Reacting to
extension short at 1.6013. Line in sand is full 50% at 1.6068, with 61.8% at
Testing its next
extension short at 81.50 and looks ready to break through. If breaks, we will
look for next long setup.
Forex Trading analysis written by
Diana Rochford for Forexpros.
New on Forexpros the Forex Brokers Directory!
Futures and Options on Futures and Cash Forex
substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for
all investors. You
should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for
you in light of
your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You
may lose all or
more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and
are subject to change at any time.
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..