Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday January 29, 2013 - 10:15:36 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: JPY in correction. Abe admits 2% Inflation target unrealistic. Market awaits Fed decision tomorrow, data today.
|CURRENCY WARS: JPY in correction. Abe admits 2% Inflation target unrealistic. Market awaits Fed decision tomorrow, data today.|
29 January 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Case-Shiller, CB Confidence Survey, 5-yr, API.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Case Shiller, CB Confidence Survey, 5-yr auction.
- CURRENCY WARS: Trading is off to a cautious start early Tuesday as the markets await the Fed decision Wednesday and a slew of data reports at the back end of the week.
- U.S. data recently have been mixed but generally stronger. The Fed policy decision on Wednesday will come before the full employment data will be known. Key employment data are due on Friday.
- Data from Europe remains mixed with stronger than expected German data mixed with weaker data elsewhere.
- The markets are currently trying to decipher the likely impact of repayments of special ECB LTRO funding for banks which will start this week. Depending on HOW the funds are repaid, the repayments could result in a tightening of ECB monetary policy.
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3264. the 10-yr bund is 1.67%, -2 bp. European bourses are mixed. U.S. shares are mixed. The U.S. 10-yr is 1.96%, -1bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mixed. The 10-yr JGB is 0.77%, +2bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 88.77. EURJPY 20-day average is 117.76.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.