Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday January 30, 2013 - 22:11:05 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: Fed policy kept steady as expected. ADP Private parolls data signals improved January jobs report on Friday
|CURRENCY WARS: Fed policy kept steady as expected. ADP Private parolls data signals improved January jobs report on Friday|
31 January 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Mfg PMI. Europe: DE- Retail Sales, Unemployment. EZ- Retail Sales. North America: CA- GDP US- Challenger Layoff Survey, Weekly Jobs, Personal Income Data, Chicago PMI, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Mfg PMI, DE- Retail Sales, Unemployment, EZ- Retail Sales CA- GDP US- Weekly Jobs, Personal Income, Chicago PMI.
- CURRENCY WARS: The JPY weakened vs. the USD and the EUR again today and the softness in the unit has generated offset demand for the EUR which has seen EURUSD rise. Option protection schemes at EURUSD 1.3500 were finally breached.
- The Fed kept its steady as expected but seemed to be prepared to move in the direction of reduced policy ease.
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand kept policy steady as expected.
- A slew of data reports at the back end of the week. The key employment data are due on Friday.
- ADP private employment data grew a robust +192K in January which suggests a decent NFP report on Friday.
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3297. the 10-yr bund is 1.71%, +2 bp. European bourses are down. U.S. shares are lower. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.02%, +6bp.
- Key Far East bourses were higher. The 10-yr JGB is 0.77%, 0bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 89.16. EURJPY 20-day average is 118.59.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.