Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday January 31, 2013 - 10:36:26 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: Fed policy kept steady as expected. Wed ADP Private payrolls data signaled improved January jobs report Friday
|CURRENCY WARS: Fed policy kept steady as expected. Wed ADP Private payrolls data signaled improved January jobs report Friday|
31 January 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: CA- GDP US- Challenger Layoff Survey, Weekly Jobs, Personal Income Data, Chicago PMI, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- GDP US- Weekly Jobs, Personal Income, Chicago PMI.
- CURRENCY WARS: Forex markets are roughly steady vs. the USD early Thursday as markets take a cautious posture into the January U.S. employment figures on Friday.
- German data have been mixed today with unemployment falling but December retail sales very weak.
- The Fed kept its policy steady as expected and reiterated its 6.50% unemployment target, which still appears to be years away
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand kept policy steady as expected.
- ADP private employment data grew a robust +192K in January which suggests a decent NFP report on Friday.
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3277. the 10-yr bund is 1.67%, -2 bp. European bourses are down. U.S. shares are lower. The U.S. 10-yr is 1.97%, +1bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mixed. The 10-yr JGB is 0.75%, -2bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 88.97. EURJPY 20-day average is 118.59.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.