Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday January 31, 2013 - 21:42:28 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: The EURUSD remains a prime recipient of inflows triggered by official forex manipulation. ADP Private payrolls data signaled an improved January jobs report on Friday
|CURRENCY WARS: The EURUSD remains a prime recipient of inflows triggered by official forex manipulation. ADP Private payrolls data signaled an improved January jobs report on Friday|
1 February 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JA- HH Spending, Unemployment, Industrial Output, AU- PMI, PPI, CN- PMIs. Europe: CH- Mfg PMI, EZ- Mfg PMI, CPI, Unemployment GB- Mfg PMI. North America: US- Employment, University of Michigan Survey, mfg PMI, Construction Spending, COT Report..
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Industrial Output, AU- PMI, CN- PMIs, EZ- PMI, GB- PMI, US- Employment, University of Michigan
- CURRENCY WARS: The EURUSD continues to try to work higher vs. the USD and JPY. the two weakest major currencies remain the JPY and USD. Markets take are taking a cautious posture into the January U.S. employment figures. The ADP private employment data suggest a decent NFP report Friday.
- German data were mixed with unemployment falling but December retail sales very weak.
- U.S, data continued to be mixed. with weekly Jobless claims rebounding sharply after recent declines in claims. Other data also were impacted by temporary anomolies. It remains difficult to have a clear view of the economy.
- The Fed kept its policy steady as expected and reiterated its 6.50% unemployment target, which still appears to be years away
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3323. the 10-yr bund is 1.68%, -1 bp. European bourses are mixed to down. U.S. shares are lower. The U.S. 10-yr is 1.99%, +3bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mixed. The 10-yr JGB is 0.75%, -2bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 89.37. EURJPY 20-day average is 119.10.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 20 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 20 Nov
14:00 EZ- Draghi Speech
15:00 US- Leading Indicators
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..