Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday February 4, 2013 - 10:43:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: JPY weakens after comments by Japan FinMIN Aso in favor of further JPY weakness. French FinMin expresses concern re EUR strength
|CURRENCY WARS: JPY weakens after comments by Japan FinMIN Aso in favor of further JPY weakness. French FinMin expresses concern re EUR strength|
4 February 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Factory Orders
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Factory Orders
- CURRENCY WARS: The JPY has lost further ground vs. the USD to start the new week following comments from FinMIn Aso Monday indicating that the government continues to seek a further weakening of the currency, Curiously the EURJPY has stabilized today perhaps after an expression of concern by the French FinMin about the strenghth of the currency.
- Markets are starting to look ahead to the G20 conference of FinMIns and Central Bankers in Moscow on February 15-16 for a discussion of forex.
- The first half of this week sees the final wave of PMI releases. This is also the first full week of the month so there will be a number of central bank meetings starting with the Reserve Bank of Australia on Tuesday. It has not met since early December. The tone of the RBA policy statement will be watched as closely as their rate posture. On Thursday, both the Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce their latest policy decisions. No rate changes are foreseen. a slew of U.K. data are due over the week while this is a relatively slow period for high-impact data items from the U.S. .
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3351. the 10-yr bund is 1.70%, +4 bp. European bourses are mixed. U.S. shares are higher. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.05%, +4bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mixed. The 10-yr JGB is 0.81%, +4bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 89.61. EURJPY 20-day average is 119.68.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..