Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday February 5, 2013 - 10:25:31 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: AUDUSD weaker after RBA hints at future rate cut. EURUSD rebounds from early weakness. USDJPY higher.
|CURRENCY WARS: AUDUSD weaker after RBA hints at future rate cut. EURUSD rebounds from early weakness. USDJPY higher.|
5 February 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- SVC PMI, API Energy
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Service PMI
- CURRENCY WARS: The EUR has remained a key focus of trade Tuesday as it rebounded from a sharp overnight decline. The JPY is also moving and has weakened and seen the EURJPY improve. Equity markets are mixed. The U.S. IM Services PMI is due later today.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept policy steady as expected but left the door open to policy ease in coming months. AUDUSD is weaker and the 10-yr is 3.49%, -11bp.
- Markets are starting to look ahead to possible fireworks at the G20 conference of FinMIns and Central Bankers in Moscow on February 15-16 . Many expect currency value manipulation (JPY) to be a major discussion topic.
- On Thursday, the Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce their latest policy decisions. No rate changes are foreseen. .
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3372. the 10-yr bund is 1.63%, +1bp. European bourses are mixed. U.S. shares are mixed. The U.S. 10-yr is 1.97%, 0bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mixed. The 10-yr JGB is 0.79%, -2bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 89.84. EURJPY 20-day average is 120.61.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.