Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday February 6, 2013 - 10:26:24 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
CURRENCY WARS: Rally in global equity markets in focus. EURUSD to S&P correlation weak. AUDUSD falls on soft retail sales
|CURRENCY WARS: Rally in global equity markets in focus. EURUSD to S&P correlation weak. AUDUSD falls on soft retail sales|
6 February 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR-. North America: US- Mortgage Stats, Weekly Crude. CA- Ivey PMI
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- Ivey PMI
- CURRENCY WARS: The focus of trade so far today has been on the rally in share markets which started Tuesday in the U.S. Global share markets tend to be highly correlated. The EURUSD to share correlation has not been working as closely very recently.
- The Nikkei has surged overnight following word yesterday that BOJ Governor Shirakawa will be stepping down early. The expectation is tat his early departure will hasten actions to stimulate the economy.
- Weaker than expected Australian retail sales data have weighed on the AUD, as it is thought is will increase pressure on the RBA to cut interest rates in the near future.
- Markets are starting to look ahead to possible fireworks at the G20 conference of FinMIns and Central Bankers in Moscow on February 15-16 . Many expect currency value manipulation (JPY) to be a major discussion topic.
- On Thursday, the Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce their latest policy decisions. No rate changes are foreseen. .
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3397. the 10-yr bund is 1.66%, 0bp. European bourses are higher. U.S. shares are stronger. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.01%, -1bp.
- Key Far East bourses were higher. The 10-yr JGB is 0.78%, -1bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 90.15. EURJPY 20-day average is 120.80.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com has been a forex trader and a FX analyst for a top N.Y. Fed watching service. Previously he was an FX consultant to major institutions. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..