Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday February 12, 2013 - 10:56:19 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Trade picks up as Far East participation starts to pick up again. G7 favors market determined forex rates. G20 at week's end
|Trade picks up as Far East participation starts to pick up again. G7 favors market determined forex rates. G20 at week's end|
12 February 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR-. North America: none.
- CURRENCY WARS: The G7 today reaffirmed its support for market determined exchange rate and said it would not target currency values. This marked no change in stated policies. Currency Wars could come to a head at the G20 at the end of the week in Moscow. Japan and its weak yen policy are running into strong opposition. .
- With the initial day of the Lunar New Year celebrations out of the way, markets have picked up on Tuesday. China will be closed all week and HK does not return until Thursday.
- Today has seen U.K.and Swiss CPI data. U.K. inflation data were hotter than expected, while Switzerland remains mired in deflation.
- Upcoming high-Impact releases include: U.S. Retail Sales Wednesday and a BOJ decision and EZ GDP data on Thursday.
- The key EURUSD 20-day moving average is 1.3428. the 10-yr bund is 1.61%, 0 bp. European bourses are mixed. U.S. shares are mixed. The U.S. 10-yr is 1.96%, +1bp.
- Key Far East bourses were mostly up.. The 10-yr JGB is 0.75%, -2bp. The USDJPY 20-day average is 91.07. EURJPY 20-day average is 122.32.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 11 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Dec
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 GB- ZEW Survey
13:30 US- PPI
Wed 13 Dec
00:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Unemployment
13:30 US- CPI
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 14 Dec
07:30 CH- SNB Decision
All Day- Global- flash PMIs
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:45 US- Industrial Production
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Tue--10:00 GMT-- DE- ZEW. Second Tier Sentiment Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Tue--13:30 GMT-- US- PPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Wed--09:30 GMT-- GB- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed--13:30 GMT-- US- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed--15:30 GMT-- US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Wed--19:00 GMT-- US- Fed Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Thu --00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Thu --All day-- global- flash PMIs
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --07:30-- CH- Swiss National Bank Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --09:30-- GB- Retail Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..