Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday February 22, 2013 - 10:08:13 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
German IFO data much stronger than expected. Focus on Italian elections Sunday and Monday a focus. Key Canadian data today
|German IFO data much stronger than expected. Focus on Italian elections Sunday and Monday a focus. Key Canadian data today|
22 February 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- EZ- HICP (CPI). North America: CA- CPI, Retail Sales. US- COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- CPI, Retail Sales
- CURRENCY WARS: The closely followed monthly IFO sentiment survey fro Germany showed another strong reading for the economy. Recently these data have not been as good a predictor of the economy as they once were,
- Key data from the Eurozone and the U.S. generally were on the soft side Thursday.
- Today sees Canadian CPI and Retail sales data early in the session.
- Italian national elections are set for Sunday and Monday. Discontent with the status quo has seen a large number of undecided voters and a fragmentation of the electorate. Key is where austerity programs are headed.
- A key item for Japan is who will be appointed the next BOJ Governor. Progress on this front will come some time after PM Abe returns from his U.S trip this weekend.
USDJPY 20-day average is 92.76. EURJPY 20-day average is 124.67. 10-yr JGB: 0.73%, -1bp. Key Far East bourses: MIXED..
EURUSD 20-day average:1.3439.10-yr bund is 1.59%, +1bp. European bourses: UP
U.S. 10-yr 1.98%%, 0bp. U.S. shares: UP..
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright, all rights reserved 2013|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 14 Dec
23:50 JP- Tankan Survey
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --23:50-- JP- Tankan Survey
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..