Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday March 1, 2013 - 10:45:57 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Data today increases odds of more European (ECB & BOE) ease next week. U.S. sequester today? Does anyone care?
|Data today increases odds of more European (ECB & BOE) ease next week. U.S. sequester today? Does anyone care?|
1 March 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: CA- GDP, US- Pers Income, PCE Deflator, Markit PMI, University of Michigan Survey, ISM PMI, Construction Spending, COT Report
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Personal Income, PCE Deflator, Markit PMI, University of Michigan, ISM PMI
- Start of the month PMI data have been flowing in and the reports generally have disappointed with many readings weaker than expected, . notably in th U.K., China and Switzerland. Australian data were much stronger than expected. U.S. data comes later.
- Softer than expected Eurozone flash February HICP (CPI) data increasing the odds for an ECB rate cut on Thursday..
- U.S. budget sequester is scheduled to come into effect later today midnight deadline), This is more theater than something catastrophic. Both sides are hoping to use it to their political advantage. Most citizens will not even be aware of the shut down, although the administration will be trying to create as much disruption as it can to make political gains. A last minute face-saving compromise is always possible.
- Italian political uncertainty persists, and is unlikely to be resolved immediately as the various parties jockey for position amid effort to form a new government.
USDJPY 20-day average is 93.09. EURJPY 20-day average is 124.18. 10-yr JGB: 0.66%, 0bp. Key Far East bourses: MIXED.
EURUSD 20-day average:1.3338.10-yr bund is 1.43%, -2bp. European bourses: DOWN
U.S. 10-yr 1.86%, -3bp. U.S. shares: DOWN.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.