Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday March 4, 2013 - 21:27:10 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Reserve Bank of Australia policy statement early Tuesday. Key Central banks meet all week. Critical monthly U.S. jobs data Friday
|Reserve Bank of Australia policy statement early Tuesday. Key Central banks meet all week. Critical monthly U.S. jobs data Friday|
5 March 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: AU- Retail Sales, RBA. EZ- SVC PMI, FinMins, Retail Sales, GB- SVC PMI. North America: US- SVC PMI, API
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Retail Sales, RBA, EZ- SVC PMI, Retail Sales, GB- SVC PMI, US- SVC PMI.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia is expected to keep rates steady on Tuesday, but to maintain an easing bias.
- "CURRENCY WARS" are not over. ADB president FinMin Kuroda in a Japanese Lower House confirmation hearing promised to do all he can to end deflation. Current BOJ Governor Shirakawa steps down on March 19.
- Tokyo thinks mostly in terms of the USDJPY. Chatter is for a target of USDJPY 100-110 or even higher after the current pause. Early on Thursday, the BOJ is expected to keep policy on hold while leadership is in transition.
- The Bank of England and the European Central Bank make their policy announcements on Thursday . We see a risk of additional ease. from both..
- As we indicated last week, the U.S. budget sequester last Friday has been a non-event. The next key date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
USDJPY 20-day average is 93.12. EURJPY 20-day average is 123.93. 10-yr JGB: 0.62%, -4bp. Key Far East bourses: MIXED.
EURUSD 20-day average:1.3307.10-yr bund is 1.40%, -4bp. European bourses: DOWN.
U.S. 10-yr 1.84%, -2bp. U.S. shares: DOWN.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.