Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday March 6, 2013 - 21:31:01 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bank of Japan decision today. Bank of England and European Central Bank decisions as well. U.S. and Canadian Trade figures awaited
|Bank of Japan decision today. Bank of England and European Central Bank decisions as well. U.S. and Canadian Trade figures awaited|
7 March 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: AU- Trade, JP- BOJ, Lead indicators. Europe: CH- Unemployment, GB- BOE, EZ- ECB.North America: US- Challenger Layoffs, Productivity, Trade (US+CA), Weekly Jobs, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JA- BOJ, GB- BOE, EZ- ECB, US- Productivity, Trade (US+CA), Weekly Jobs
- The Canada Policy decision Wednesday was as expected with rates being held steady (1.00%). The central bank said that the next move in rates would be higher but any tightening is a long way away.
- Early Thursday sees the Bank of Japan policy meeting Odds are outgoing Governor Shirakawa will be making no major policy decisions at his final meeting.
- The ADP private employment report on Wednesday saw jobs rise by just shy of 200K in the February. The ADP report recently has been more optimistic than government figures.
- Markets remains fixated on equities after the DJIA made new record highs on Tuesday Stock euphoria is spreading offshore.
- The Bank of England and the European Central Bank make policy announcements Thursday . There is minimal risk of more ease from both.
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
USDJPY 20-day average is 93.20. EURJPY 20-day average is 123.30. 10-yr JGB: 0.65%, +2bp. Key Far East bourses: HIGHER.
EURUSD 20-day average:1.3229.10-yr bund is 1.47%, +2bp. European bourses: HIGHER.
U.S. 10-yr 1.93%, +4bp. U.S. shares: MIXED.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.