Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday March 7, 2013 - 10:16:36 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
As expected Bank of Japan on hold. Bank of England and European Central Bank decisions due. U.S. and Canadian Trade figures due
|As expected Bank of Japan on hold. Bank of England and European Central Bank decisions due. U.S. and Canadian Trade figures due|
7 March 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- GB- BOE, EZ- ECB.North America: US- Challenger Layoffs, Productivity, Trade (US+CA), Weekly Jobs, Natural Gas.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- BOE, EZ- ECB, US- Productivity, Trade (US+CA), Weekly Jobs
- The final Bank of Japan policy meeting with outgoing Governor Shirakawa ended with no policy changes as expected. The next Governor (Kuroda) is expected to be approved next week. Odds favored Shirakawa making no major policy decisions at his final meeting.
- The Bank of England and the European Central Bank make policy announcements today.
- No rate moves are expected from either central bank. Some are expecting the Bank of England to expand its Quantitative Easing Program by GBP 25 bln. The highlight of the ECB will be the Draghi press conference starting at 13:30 GMT.
- The ADP private employment report on Wednesday saw jobs rise by just shy of 200K in the February. The ADP report recently has been more optimistic than government figures. February non-farm payroll figures are due on Friday.
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
USDJPY 20-day average is 93.20. EURJPY 20-day average is 123.30. 10-yr JGB: 0.68%, +3bp. Key Far East bourses: MIXED.
EURUSD 20-day average:1.3229.10-yr bund is 1.46%, +1bp. European bourses: MIXED.
U.S. 10-yr 1.93%, -1bp. U.S. shares: HIGHER.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.