Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday March 11, 2013 - 11:09:48 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Market sentiment more positive for USD. Gains so far disappoint.
|Market sentiment more positive for USD. Gains so far disappoint.|
11 March 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: No Major Data
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- No Major Data
- February U.S.Non-farm payrolls have changed the tone of the USD, but so far its advance has been disappointing. As for jobs, there still is a very long way to go.
- Forex markets appear to be in transition. If true, this transition could mean that prices could start to behave differently to news than they have has for a long time and could force a change in trading strategies for many. We will see.
- The big loser in this scenario is likely to be the JPY which could see a resurgence of its traditional role as the funding currency for positions of all types. There is no doubt that the Bank of Japan is going to keep liquidity loose for the next several years and the JPY weak. These policies will support the JPY in its funding currency role.
- The second week of the month tends to be active for U.K. data, and the GBP could be undermined if U.K. economic reports come in weak.
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.