Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday March 19, 2013 - 09:04:17 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Cyprus bank worries continue. Action possible today. Looking ahead to Fed Wednesday
|Cyprus bank worries continue. Action possible today. Looking ahead to Fed Wednesday|
19 March 2013 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR- North America: US- Housing Starts, API Energy
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US Housing Starts
- Markets are still waiting to see what is decided on the Cyprus bank deposit confiscation scheme. The latest talk is that the "tax" on small deposits is probably not going to fly on fairness grounds. Larger deposits above 100K are likely to lose more. A Parliamentary vote is due some time today. The situation is termed "fluid".
- The prices of Euro-zone banks stocks are down again today . This is not good for confidence in the EUR. Gold is stable.
- Tuesday sees critical sentiment data from Germany with the ZEW Survey due. The major IFO survey is released Friday. Recall that Germany is the core economy of Europe. Flash PMIs are also slated.
- Wednesday sees a Fed meeting and a Bernanke Press Conference. The hope is for some clarification on future Fed policies.
- CALENDAR NOTE. All future Fed policy decisions will be released at 2:00 PM Eastern U.S. time and the Bernanke press conferences will start at 2:30 PM..
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
||JGB 0.60% -3bp
||Bund 1.40% -6bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 10 Sep 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- GDP, Trade, Output
Tue 11 Sep 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment Decision
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 12 Sep 2018
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 18:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 13 Sep 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
AA 11:45 EZ- European Central Bank Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 12:30 US- CPI
Fri 14 Sep 2018
A 08:30 GB- GDP
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US- prelim University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.