Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday March 19, 2013 - 20:22:41 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Cyprus Parliament defeats bank deposit confiscation scheme. Looking ahead to Fed
|Cyprus Parliament defeats bank deposit confiscation scheme. Looking ahead to Fed|
20 March 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- Holiday Europe: EZ- Current Account, Consumer Confidence. GB- Employment, BOE Minutes. North America: US- Mortgage Stats, Weekly Crude, Fed Rates+Press Conference
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Holiday, GB- Employment, BOE Minutes, Fed Decision + Press Conference
- Markets are still waiting to see how the Cyprus bank deposit confiscation scheme plays out. Not surprisingly, the initial plan was not passed in the Parliament. So now they see what can be worked out with the EU and Russia.. The situation is still termed"fluid".
- Wednesday sees the latest Fed policy decision and a Bernanke Press Conference. We don't expect much market-moving news from the central bank this time.The hope is for some clarification on future Fed policies.
- CALENDAR NOTE. All future Fed policy decisions will be released at 2:00 PM Eastern U.S. time and the Bernanke press conferences will start at 2:30 PM.
- The Gereman ZEW Survey was strong on Tuesday..The major IFO survey is released Friday. Recall that Germany is the core economy of Europe. Flash PMIs are also slated.
- The next key U.S. budget date is March 27 when the government's current funding authority runs out.
||JGB 0.60% 0bp
||Bund 135% -5bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.